Fall 2019 Birth-to-Postpartum Immersion
In this four-month group program, hosted by Devoted Mamas founders, Kendra Fitzgerald & Nicole Coons, and in collaboration with Montclair BABY, navigate the delicate pregnancy-to-postpartum transition with complete support so you can go from anxious and nervous to calm and confident.
Are you ready to:
Mama, you don’t have to go through pregnancy and into postpartum “hoping for the best” and relying on dr. google or a random group of moms on Facebook for support.
This immersion is for you if…
“The immersion program brought me so much more than yoga. It gave me confidence and reassurance when I needed it the most.” – Olivia
Here is what’s included in the 4-month period:
- Monthly Mini-Retreats. Gather at Montclair BABY for a rejuvenating yoga practice and discussion (2 hours each) – Great for getting hands-on support in your practice, guidance on your specific aches and pains and forming deep connection with the other new moms in the group.
- Scheduled dates: Sunday, Sept 8th 6:00pm – kickoff
- Immersion session 1: Saturday, Sept 21st 2:30-4:30pm
- Immersion session 2: Sunday, Oct 20th 2:30-4:30pm
- Immersion session 3: Sunday, Nov 17th 2:30-4:30pm
- 2 Group Coaching Calls per month with Nicole & Kendra – 1 teaching call + 1 Q&A call (live conversation) *All sessions will be recorded and available for replay.
- Two 1:1 Private Mentorship Sessions (60 min) – Over the course of the immersion, you’ll have the opportunity for one private virtual or in-person mentorship session with Nicole, and one private virtual or in-person mentorship session with Kendra. You can use these sessions for yoga practice, meditation guidance, answers to your questions, discussion about any aspect of your pregnancy, birth plan or postpartum plan, or even for support after the birth of your baby. It could even be used as a private yoga or prenatal or postpartum training session, designed to set you up for continued and safe home practice.
- PRE-PAID REGISTRATION in the following Montclair BABY in-person classes:
- Mothering-in-awareness (or Second-time Mom) 6-week series ($120 value)
- Postpartum Repair & Restore 6-week series ($120 value)
- 2 Breastfeeding support group sessions ($30 value)
- Lifetime Access to the Devoted Mamas Online Courses:
- Prenatal Yoga Course – 6 online yoga classes and 6 meditations to help you address aches and pains as they come up and keep your body moving and your nerves calm until the day you give birth, plus how to effectively do core work during pregnancy.
- Birth preparation course – Eight modules of yoga-inspired physical, mental and energetic practices to help you get your mind and body positively geared up for birth.
- Postpartum Sacred Window Course – To equip you with strategies and a solid plan during pregnancy to help you prep for postpartum: setting up your environment, your self-care supplies, nutrition, cooking and food.
- Postpartum: Repair Course – This follows the 6-week repair series at Montclair BABY, to help you repair your core and pelvic floor, safely, with targeted corrective exercises and workouts you can do at home.
- Access to a private Facebook Group in order to stay connected to each other in between sessions. Some special guest speakers will also be invited to share insights and answers to your questions on Facebook Lives.
- Introductory Private Nutrition Counseling Session with a Registered Dietitian
- Access to the Devoted Mamas network of professionals — pelvic floor physical therapists, and other pregnancy and postpartum physicians and professionals in NJ and across the US, so you can get support in your area.
- “The Complete Guide to Getting Back To Exercise Postpartum” eBook, Journal and Daily Tracker ($75 value) This gorgeous 125-page eBook will provide you with the important and easy steps you need to take in the early weeks after baby is born and before you get back into exercise. It includes valuable prompts for reflection and a beautiful daily tracker to encourage and inspire you daily.
Access to all of this is $389 per month for 4 months (Total $1556, valued at over $3500).
What previous immersion students have said: